It’s exciting times here at SmoothieBox! We are excited to announce that SmoothieBox’s high-quality type I and III grass-fed beef collagen is now available in a container with a scoop!
What are Collagen Peptides, and Why Should I Put it in My Smoothie?
Collagen is a protein that supports hair, skin, nails, and joints. As we age, our bodies produce less collagen, leading to thinning hair or creaky joints. Collagen peptides are an easy way to get more calcium in your diet, make your smoothie more filling, and improve your hair and skin.
Why Change SmoothieBox’s Collagen Packaging?
We are always listening to member feedback, and although there are some travel benefits to the collagen packets, most SmoothieBox members expressed a preference for a single container. With this in mind, SmoothieBox will begin to replace the individual collagen packets with the same high-quality type I and III grass-fed beef collagen in a container. The recommended serving size is two scoops (10g) per SmoothieBox Super Smoothie.
Benefits of the New Collagen Packaging
- SmoothieBox’s collagen will be an even finer powder, making it faster to blend into your daily smoothie with an even smoother texture.
- With the new container and scoop, it is easier to customize your daily serving of collagen without holding onto half-used packets.
- The individual packets were not recyclable, but the new container can be recycled along with your SmoothieBox cooler box in single-stream recycling programs.
How to Add Collagen Peptides to Your Next SmoothieBox
- Login to your SmoothieBox Account
First time logging in and having trouble? You may need to activate your account. Click here to activate.
- Click on the "Schedule" tab.
- In the left column, under "Your Next Order" click the "Edit" button.
- Scroll down the page until you see the Collagen and click "Add Product" to add SmoothieBox's Collagen Peptides to your next box.
Would you like to add more superfoods to your SmoothieBox? Super greens or super reds? Flavored whey protein? Superfood boosters? Message us on Facebook or Instagram, and let us know in the comments below!
HEY! NICE TO MEET YOU!
Emily is the Director of Member Experience at SmoothieBox and loves creating new recipes to share with our smoothie community. She gets help and ideas from her two toddlers, especially if it involves our Green Super Smoothie. In her spare time she can be found outside with family.