There's something about autumn weather that makes you crave that first slice of pumpkin pie! With SmoothieBox's pumpkin pie smoothie recipe, you don't have to wait until Thanksgiving for a taste of pumpkin pie! Whether it's pumpkin cheesecake or pecan pie, SmoothieBox has your autumn cravings covered!
This recipe is as delicious as a slice of pumpkin pie but made with whole fruits and vegetables found in SmoothieBox's Clementine Super Smoothie. It's packed with yogurt probiotics for your gut health and collagen protein for your skin. It's everything delicious about pumpkin pie without the sugar, and it's one of SmoothieBox members' favorite pumpkin smoothie recipes!
We used almond milk in our recipe, but you can use your favorite cow or plant milk without compromising on flavor. If you don't have pumpkin pie spice in your pantry, you can use nutmeg, allspice, and cloves instead.
- 1 SmoothieBox Clementine Super Smoothie pouch
- 2 Tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 2 Tablespoons Greek yogurt
- 1 Cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 Teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
[2 Pinches ground nutmeg
1 Pinch allspice
1 Pinch ground cloves]
- 1 Teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 Scoops (10g) SmoothieBox Collagen
- Blend together SmoothieBox's Clementine Super Smoothie pouch, pumpkin, cream cheese, almond milk, vanilla, spices, and collagen.
Blending Tip: To prevent clumping, add liquid before the powders.
- Pour the smoothie into your favorite tumbler and top it with whipped cream and crushed shortbread or granola (optional).
Get more fall smoothie recipes!
Download SmoothieBox's Fall Recipe Book »
HEY! NICE TO MEET YOU!
Chelsea is a Social Media Manager at SmoothieBox and loves to help others adopt healthier habits. A daily smoothie has helped Chelsea lower her glucose levels and feel better. Chelsea spends her free time beekeeping and making memories with family.