Happy fall ya'll! 🍁🍂 Bring on the cooler temperatures, red leaves, pumpkin spice, and everything nice! Are you craving a pumpkin spice latte or pumpkin pie? How about pumpkin cheesecake!? SmoothieBox has your autumn cravings covered! This recipe is one of SmoothieBox members' favorite pumpkin smoothies!
This recipe is packed with collagen protein (good for your skin) and the deliciousness of a pumpkin cheesecake without the sugar or guilt! We used almond milk in our recipe, but you can swap it out for your preferred cow or plant milk without compromising on flavor. If you don't have pumpkin pie spice in your pantry, you can use nutmeg, allspice, and cloves.
Honestly, this pumpkin cheesecake smoothie is so satisfying, you'll want to make it all year!
- 1 SmoothieBox Clementine Super Smoothie pouch
- 2 Tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 4oz Cream cheese
- 1 Cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 Teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
[2 Pinches ground nutmeg
1 Pinch allspice
1 Pinch ground cloves]
- 1 Teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 Scoops (10g) SmoothieBox Collagen
- Blend together SmoothieBox's Clementine Super Smoothie pouch, pumpkin, cream cheese, almond milk, vanilla, spices, and collagen.
Blending Tip: To prevent clumping, add liquid before the powders.
- Pour the smoothie into your favorite tumbler and top it with whipped cream and crushed graham crackers (optional).
Get more fall smoothie recipes!
Download SmoothieBox's Fall Recipe Book »
HEY! NICE TO MEET YOU!
Emily is the Director of Member Experience at SmoothieBox and loves creating new recipes to share with our smoothie community. She gets help and ideas from her two toddlers, especially if it involves our Green Super Smoothie. In her spare time she can be found outside with family.