This is one of our smoothie community members favorite recipes. It takes them back to their childhood, their school lunch bag.
To make this delicious smoothie bowl you will need the following ingredients (feel free to change or mix and match to your personal taste)
- 1 packet SmoothieBox Berry mix
- 8 ounces nut milk (we like cashew or almond)
- 2 tablespoons nut butter
- Crushed almonds, peanuts, or cashews
- Fresh berries, washed and chopped (strawberries, blueberries, raspberries)
- A healthy handful of granola
- 1 tablespoon nut butter (almond, peanut, cashew)
1. Mix your packet of SmoothieBox Berry mix smoothie, the 8 ounces of nut milk, and 2 tablespoons nut butter in your blender.
For a smoothie bowl, you'll want the consistency of your smoothie to be a little bit thicker than it would be if you were making a drink.
For that reason we suggest you add the nut milk a bit at a time until you get the consistency you are looking for.
2. Once blended, pour into a bowl.
3. Garnish your peanut butter and jelly berry smoothie bowl with fresh berries, crushed nuts, fresh berries, and granola for appearance and then serve.
4. For a little bit of extra deliciousness, drizzle your peanut butter and jelly berry smoothie bowl with 1 tablespoon of nut butter (you may need to warm for 10 seconds in the microwave to get a good drizzle).
Leave us a comment below if you have tried this and love it (or not) and if you varied it to make it taste more delicious, share your secret with our smoothie community.
HEY! NICE TO MEET YOU!
Emily is the Director of Member Experience at SmoothieBox and loves creating new recipes to share with our smoothie community. She gets help and ideas from her two toddlers, especially if it involves our Green Super Smoothie. In her spare time she can be found outside with family.