Adding a bit of a festive spin to your morning smoothie can not only brighten up the day a bit, they can give a healthy boost with the addition of cranberries and/or pomegranate seeds.
Christmas Colors Smoothie Recipe
Why are red and green the traditional colors associated with Christmas?
It has to do with holly, which can be connected to both the Christian tradition and the celebration of the winter solstice.
Christmas Colors Super Smoothie Recipe
- 1 SmoothieBox Green smoothie packet
- 1 grass-fed collagen pouch
- 8 oz. coconut water or almond milk
- Pomegranate seeds or cranberries, or both, it's your smoothie, you decide what you want in it.
- Add the frozen SmoothieBox packet and collagen to your blender.
- Pour in your liquid of choice.
- Blend, and then top with the pomegranate seeds or cranberries, and enjoy.
HEY! NICE TO MEET YOU!
Emily is the Director of Member Experience at SmoothieBox and loves creating new recipes to share with our smoothie community. She gets help and ideas from her two toddlers, especially if it involves our Green Super Smoothie. In her spare time she can be found outside with family.