Want a little extra kick in your smoothie to wake you up in the morning or to fire you up in the afternoon?
Cayenne Kick Smoothie Recipe
Add some spice to our Green Super Smoothie with a pinch of cayenne, some fresh grapefruit, and a dash of pineapple juice.
The citrus and spice will give your system a little kickstart and really wake you up.
And as an added benefit, cayenne chili peppers — aka Capsicum frutescens — contain the chemical capsaicin which studies have shown can help your digestive system and has other potential health benefits.
Just make sure to add some water and don’t overdo it on the cayenne; we wouldn’t want a fire-alarm fire in your mouth with this quick breakfast smoothie.
- 1 SmoothieBox Green Super Smoothie packet
- 1 SmoothieBox collagen packet
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- 2 oz grapefruit juice or ½ whole grapefruit
- 4 oz pineapple juice
- 10 oz water
- Add frozen SmoothieBox packet and collagen to blender
- Pour in water and pineapple juice
- Add fresh grapefruit or grapefruit juice
- Remember just a pinch of cayenne
- Blend and enjoy
HEY! NICE TO MEET YOU!
Danielle is a Member Support Manager at SmoothieBox and loves getting to know our members. A daily smoothie keeps her energized to support our members and care for her 4 children.