You're going to love SmoothieBox's berry pie smoothie recipe! It's nutritious and filling.
- 1 SmoothieBox Berry Super Smoothie pouch
- 1/4 Cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 Tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 Tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1/2 Teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 Cup vanilla almond milk (unsweetened)
Add all ingredients to your blender and blend until smooth. Depending on how you enjoy your smoothie, more or less milk may be used.
Pour blended smoothie into your SmoothieBox insulated tumbler, or your favorite cup will do, too.
Optional: Top with a handful of granola not only for some extra crunch, but for some extra fiber and protein as well.
Health tip: Look for granola that is low in sugar.
Does this recipe remind you of a sweet dessert made after a day of berry picking?
Save & Share
HEY! NICE TO MEET YOU!
Emily is the Director of Member Experience at SmoothieBox and loves creating new recipes to share with our smoothie community. She gets help and ideas from her two toddlers, especially if it involves our Green Super Smoothie. In her spare time she can be found outside with family.